AWS Key Management Assessment
Encryption Consulting can help you assess your current AWS Key Management systembased on NIST 800-57 and industry best practices and identify the areas of improvement within your current environment.
Below are the objectives of the AWS Key Management Assessment. We at Encryption Consulting strive to follow every objective on every engagement:
- Understand the current state of AWS key management system, processes, and use cases across the organization.
- Assess the maturity of the AWS key managementsystem against a defined framework and comparative organizations.
- Provide observations and recommendations regarding current and future key management initiatives to help achieve Customer’ desired future state capabilities.
AWS Key Management Strategy
Encryption Consulting can provide AWS key management strategy which contains a roadmap with the required key management technologies in evaluating, prioritizing and minimizing areas of the highest risk to the organization.
In the key management strategy we will be working on:
- Determining the objective and scope of the key management.
- Creating an overall governance structure including the formation of the core team for infrastructure, database and storage, business representatives, infrastructure team, database and storage team, the middleware team, architects, privacy and compliance, and legal team.
- Creating a long-term year strategy and roadmap for the program based on objective and scope set forth from executives and management
AWS Key Management Service Implementation
Encryption Consulting can help you implement AWS Key Management Service in your environment. We provide services in the below areas:
- Creating key usage policies for Customer Master Keys(CMKs) and Data keys.
- Import keys from third-party key management and HSM (Hardware Security Module) solution to AWS by using Bring your own keys (BYOK) feature.