For those needed to develop their knowledge on setting up, deploying and monitoring the Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) of following vendors
- Cloud HSM
and work hands-on with it practically, this course is highly recommended. You will learn to maximize the usage of HSM key management for your organization and put it to use.
Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) course is recommended for anyone using, managing, deploying or designing Encryption and Key Management solutions with HSM components.
Class Audience: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Hardware Security Modules
- HSM Use Cases
- HSM Software –Card sets and Keys
- Install HSM Software
- Practical Session #1: Installing HSM Software on Windows and Linux
- HSM Basic Configuration
- Practical Session #2: HSM Basic Configuration
- Practical Session #3: RFS-Server Setup and Configuration
- HSM Clients
- Practical Session #4: Enroll Clients
- Key Protection and Key Creation
- Practical Session #5: Create OCS Card sets
- Remote Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Practical Session #6: Replace Cards
- Load Balancing
- Additional Features and Licenses
- Customer Support
Certificate of completion
Every student that attends and completes the full training scoring 70% in the General-purpose HSM exam will receive a certificate of completion. The certificate will allow the student to qualify for ISC2 continuing education credit for annual CPE commitments.