- No Certificate discovery and tracking mechanism.
- Manual Certificate revocation process.
- No tracking of private keys and certificate usage.
- No monitoring of certificate expiration and renewal processes.
- Certificate requests for IoT devices and Kubernetes clusters was a manual process.
- Certificate distribution was a manual process.
- No auditing on the keysize and signing algorithm used by the Certificates.
- Multiple PKIs running in the environment and lack of visibility on the PKIs.
- No visibility on the key regeneration process.
- Deployed CertSecure Manager for managing certificates across multi-cloud environments and Kubernetes clusters.
- Allowed administrators to define policies adhering to organization’s business policies.
- Allowed users to manage and monitor certificate requests.
- Provided granular access control for end-to-end certificate lifecycle management based on user or role.
- Provided visibility into Kubernetes environment.
- Centralized certificate lifecycle management solution for multi-cloud and Kubernetes.
- Granular access control system based on user or role.
- Customizable workflows to manage and monitor certificate requests.
- Extensive reporting functionalities to provide visibility into certificate usage and enterprise security posture.