- No documented data loss prevention requirements
- No identification of data loss channels within the organization
- Users capable to access, copy and send sensitive data outside of the company, including across borders
- No defined implementation roadmap for DLP technologies
- Gained understanding in the sensitive data flow around data management platforms and integrated customer data sources
- Developed use cases and requirements for DLP solution.
- Performed vendor analysis.
- Developed a detailed implementation plan including high-level architectural diagram.
- Implementation of the DLP solution.
- A well-documented and consolidated data loss prevention requirements
- Defining governance and technology to manage DLP program.
- Periodic re-assessment process for DLP program (data classification, DLP policy review/refresh, DLP process, etc.)