Azure Key Vault Assessment
Encryption Consulting can help you assess your current Azure Key Vault systembased on NIST 800-57 and industry best practices and identify the areas of improvement within your current environment.
Below are the objectives of the Azure Key Vault Assessment. We at Encryption Consulting strive to follow every objective on every engagement:
- Understand the current state of Azure key management system, processes, and use cases across the organization
- Assess the maturity of the Azure key managementsystem against a defined framework and comparative organizations
- Provide observations and recommendations regarding current and future key management initiatives to help achieve Customer’ desired future state capabilities
Azure Key Vault Implementation Strategy
Encryption Consulting can provide Azure key vault implementation strategy which contains a roadmap with the required key management technologies in evaluating, prioritizing and minimizing areas of the highest risk to the organization.
In key management strategy we will be working on:
- Determining the objective and scope of the key management.
- Creating an overall governance structure including formation of the core team for infrastructure, database and storage, business representatives, infrastructure team, database and storage team, the middleware team, architects, privacy and compliance, and legal team.
- Creating a long term year strategy and roadmap for the program based on objective and scope set forth from executives and management.
Azure Key Vault Implementation
Encryption Consulting can help you implement Azure Key Vaultas a key management solution in your environment. We provide services in the below areas:
- Creating key usage policies.
- Import keys from HSM (Hardware Security Module) solution to Azure Key Vault by using Bring your own keys (BYOK) feature.