Encryption Consulting is a customer-focused cyber-consulting firm providing an array of services in all aspects of Encryption. Our areas of expertise include Public Key Infrastructure, enterprise key management, cloud key management, code-signing, hardware security modules, transparent data encryption, element level format preserving encryption, homomorphic encryption, and tokenization.
Our knowledge and experience put experts on your team to deploy the industry’s best, proven encryption technologies. Our people and services enable organizations to successfully achieve their data security goals in Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability.
Our solutions will secure your sensitive data throughout its entire lifecycle.
The Problems We Solve
Our specialty is delivering Assessments, Strategies, and Implementations for organizations who either lack the specialized resources or who simply value having a trusted advisor to assist them to upgrade their data security posture.
At Encryption Consulting, we have created a custom framework based on NIST 800-57, NIST 800-53 standards, FIPS and industry best practices to accelerate our client’s data protection projects.
Business drivers of Encryption Adoption:
- Comply with industry regulations such as GDPR, PCI-DSS, NYDFS, HIPAA, etc
- Reduce serious business risk and protect assets
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- PII information
- Company’s Reputation
- Business’s Brand
- Defend against a costly data breach
- Gaps in protection are measurable
- Exposure increases as policy & process becomes dated
- Hackers are more sophisticated than ever
In Summary, we enable organizations to identify areas in their current encryption environment needing improvement by conducting as assessment, creating a roadmap and implementing an encryption plan end-to-end.
Areas where our clients have requested our help:
- Sensitive Data Identification and Classification
- Enforcement of data protection controls – Encryption, Tokenization, or Masking
- Expert advice on implementation strategy and services
- How to comply with encryption standards and follow industry best practices
- Insights on encryption compliance & regulation
- Operationalizing Encryption key lifecycle management
- Delivering on reporting and integration
- PKI and HSM training for cloud and on-premise environments
- Encryption technology supplier evaluations