Code Signing Solution - CodeSign Secure
CodeSign Secure provides a secure and flexible solution to your code-signing needs for all Operating Systems, including Windows, Linux, Macintosh, Docker, and Android/iOS apps. Digitally signed code ensures that the software running on computers and devices can be trusted and has not been tampered with in transit.
Code signing is a process to confirm the authenticity and originality of digital information, such as a piece of software code. It assures this digital information is valid and establishes the legitimacy of the author. CodeSign Secure works to protect your data-in-transit while authenticating the signer to the receiver.
Request a FREE quote today
An Encryption Consulting representative will contact you shortly
CodeSign Secure’s Features
CodeSign Secure currently has the following features implemented:
- The keys used to sign are protected by your choice of HSM, – nCipher, Utimaco, or Safenet
- Policies and workflows are defined to secure and streamline your job submission and approval process
- Your existing virus and malware scans can be integrated systematically
- Developed on an open REST API, allowing for custom integrations and requirements.
- CodeSign Secure supports signing Windows, Macintosh, Docker, APK, JAR, and RPM packages